Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Right now my eyes are just barely opening... I'm tired ever since last weekends and I can't seemed to be able to get a really good sleep.

And the worse of all, I'm feeling fat! Cause I'm feeling so bloated!!

Anyways i've been out since morning!! yes morning! I reached school at 9.05am!! But it didn't really started till like 10+... And for a 2 min show on Channel U, we took from morning till 5+ just now. Including an hour of lunch!

The things you have to do. And I was tired. Not tired from filming too much! It's tired from waiting! We waited and waited and waited!!

The hard work behind filming is just something you can't imagine! It's just exactly like preparing for a performance. It's like the chinese saying: "Tai xia shi nian gong, tai shang shi fen zhong"

And despite the whole day of "hard work", we still had to go down for rehearsal or rather discussion for the hollaback crew thingy. But by then we were all brain dead. I was talking for the first hour, but after that it was total silence. Cause nothing was coming out and I was tired and pissed already. And just at this time, people are not focusing. That's the biggest prob that we had to solve if we need to get things done.

Anyways gonna go mediacorp studio for a live recording on friday morning!! 8am!! can u imagine!! There goes my sleep!! But for pussy mao! For 30k!! I'm doing anything that it's still acceptable to me!

I just hope we can get into the finals man!! It's at Indoor stadium!!! But reality is always cruel!! one group has gotta be out from each catergory! But it's rather lame. 12 groups entered semi-finals. 6 from under 17 cat and 6 from over 17 cat. and semi-finals they are just eliminating 1 group each. how funny is that. it's just weird...

ok at this moment, I almost blog about something that I should not! And Thank God there's still a little clearness in my tired mind! if not too many peoplewould find out. And I've to do all the explaining! Seesh.

And finally after giving me her blog add for weeks, I finally went to read sufen's blog. And I'm just so glad that you feels comfortable confiding in me. Cause almost everything I say, she feels it's right!! =D *grinx*

I'm so proud of myself!! haha... But I'm just so glad I could make a difference to someone's life! Or rather all my bitches life!!

OH!! I though of a new name for rojak gang! Bitchy bitches? or Bitchy rojak? or retard-bitchy? Aiya.... I don't know man!! We'lll discuss it one night!!

We will!!

Come to think of it! I just find it so funny! My dear mar-bitch has been reading my blog for a long time! And she NEVER! tags!! She either tell me face to face or ask me on msn! Just how cute is that! Perharps it's normal! But I'm just trying to tell you guys SHE'S CUTE!!!

okies it's 11:58am and I'm tired. So I'm just getting abit high with what I say. Probably high with olive oil! =0)

But it's cool! Cause sometimes it doesn't makes any sense!

And now it's still not making any sense, cause it has no link to the above thing I had just said abt mar-bitch!

I miss fen-bitch! And Jerm-bitch! too! oh! Might as well just call ourselves roj-bitches!! Jo-bitch!! ahahha....

Jo-bitch is just so smart!!!

Ah crap! But I still think it sounds nice!! =p

hehe... you guys agree with me? probably after reading this entry and mar happen to see me online. She will answer me on msn! =D

That's all folks! Ciaoz!

No comments: