Sunday, March 19, 2006

as my blog add goes....

emotional-biatch.blogspot.com..... Like how it goes, it was a day filled with lots of emotions...

laziness,stress,anxiety,laughter,overwhelming joy(yes noticed the word "overwhelming"),sian-ness,anger,fear,emptiness and tears.

yup wow~!

so I will just explain what happen today.

Got up super early like 730 to bath and consider the fact that I slept at 4+...ya so as usual I was lazing on my bed. Had to reach school at 9 to rehearse through the hollaback crew thingy! Cause we, the percussionist, had not had a single rehearsal together.

And ya our group name is pussymaos.

Headed down to the Arts House at 11+ to register... And ya we didn't even rehearse as a whole group before!! We had only had our one and only rehearse in the audition room, which we screwed up, and that's all. We gotta get our arse out of there.

We were super stressed cause we only did this thing in 3 days! the chances of getting through it's like one tiny winy little percent.

And so it was our turn! Not really nervous. or rather I should say I'm quite used to such to such things already. Just go there played and enjoyed. Everything went well. The dancers were feeling the beat as compared to the previous time. Rappers doing well. Screwed up a couple of parts! Within few mins, everything ended.

OH OH!! And Shan wee was the host for the audition!! He's so darn cute!! OH god! But well guys like him are meant for fantasizing only. He's just too good to be true for people like me.

So we played a little game while waiting for the judges to consolidate the marks!

And it was time for RESULTS!!

It was really a heart at the throat experience man!! We were really scared! And they announced the last group.

PUSSYMAOS!!!!!!

YES!!! SCREAMSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE GOT THRU TO THE SEMI-FINALS!!!

we were like flying man!! Some of the girls cried!! haha... 3 days of work!! We got through!! Holy crap. Can you believe this?!!

The semi-finals is held at the Padang on the 1st apr!! Yes I know it's April's fool day!! But it's NOT!! I hope not! haha...

OK!! I'm not saying for the fun of just sharing!! I'm telling you guys!! TO GO SUPPORT PUSSYMAOS!!!!!!

and after the screams and shouting, it was back to work. Jerm,Jo,Auds and I had to carry the instruments back to the band room. And it was lunch time!! At staff centre, which I think the food is improving!! Finally!! Probably there were lots of complains! So they sacked the previous chef. =)

And it was church. But by then I was totally exhausted already. And after church, headed to Bethel Assembly of God for another service. It's part of a conference, Synerg!z. The night service was free. so since we didn't had time for the workshops, at least the worship!! It's fantastic!

And that's where the fears and tears come from. I couldn't stop crying. I just felt so unworthy but yet He loves me so. The things he did. I had never cried like tat ever since that incident.

Okies. I can't go on anymore.Cause I'm really dead beat already. I need sleep! Gotta wake up at 8 tml!

It's sunday! yes it's sunday and I wanna rest at home!! But I have a day full of activities.

My student's parents are treating me to watch Disney on Ice! =D

Ciaoz!

No comments: