Friday, March 17, 2006

at this moment of time, i'm using my laptop. why?

Cause my com is screwed up, it restarts by itself all of a sudden. And to a dummy like me I don't know how to deal with it. I'm just so glad I bought this laptop.

well, have not been blogging for a couple of days. I'm just plain lazy.

oh btw I had my interview with MOE for my course already. And I think I screwed up BIG TIME! Didn't fare well. Tat's what i feel. But well since I have already left it to God. I will just trust my God with all my heart. SO ya. BY FAITH! That's the word!

Though I'm still thinking of it and thinking how I should have answer. But what's done is already done.

And you know what! All... oh all maybe most of the interviewees yesterday were from SP!!! Totally can't believe it! But I knew none of them!!

now it's just by faith.

So besides sleep, dinner, and lunch... I've been going back to school quite often. Cause we are taking part in the Hollaback crew thingy organise by fm98.7!!

4 Percussionist, 4 dancers from DMC and 2 rappers. Well the dancers were quite good. Seen their moves today. They are just so adorable. screaming and shouting when they got in beat! Rappers well equally good.

It would just be a whole new experience for most of us. And the thing is this sat at the Arts house. Heard that this year, the standard is better! well, we just have to go there and do our best! That is already half the battle won!

Will be down again tml, to help out... I don't know how. maybe by providing the music and watch. ya and I think it's most of the time.

And God it's a busy day tml! Gotta be down at school then watch a stage drama at NUS. Hope it's goood. Cause the person who invited us to watch,ruiming, actually told us that it's boring and it would be ok that we don't go. But being the nice me! haha... Since I promised him, I will keep my word!! well what to do. I'm a woman of my word! =P

And afer that, it's the rojak gang gathering!!! finally!! Oh man!! I missed my bitches!! I miss you like crazy!! I miss you, miss you, miss you!! haha...

Oh well mar bitch is studying hard for her exams right now. gave a call just now and she sound so tired and dead. it just pains me to see you like tat you know. haha... anyways!! Work hard k!!! It's gonna be over soon!! I will pray for ya k!!!

I JUST CAN'T WAIT BITCHING WITH YOU GUYS!!!

hmm... I've been having so many dinners and lunch recently. Probably it's just time to repay back my friends the time i owe them when I was in poly. But I would love that!

and omg I'm super hungry now~~!! Shit man! I've really gotta stop this habit of mine! If I don't eat, I totally don't eat. If I eat, I eat like a stupid mad cow!! What's wrong man!!

argh. heck.

And I'm missing some of my classmates like mei and shunli!! I have not gone out with them for ages!! AGES!! I've better gotta meet up with them next week.

And I've got class chalet next week. And I'm not sure to go or not. Still deciding. Proabably not. Or rather i can't make it.

OK i'm off to watch tv till morning!! I just love SCV!! with all the repeated shows!

No comments: