Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Boredom

I'm particularly bored to death!! Bored about what? i don't know... I chose to stay at home! so...

I'm just too lazy to go out, I just wanna slack at home, watch tv and do whatever I want to. And for some reason! i'm bloody hell enjoying it!

Sometimes i think I'll die if there wasn't Starhub cable tv at home. That would be what I call BOREDOM!!!

Finally after 2-3 days of rest, I'm going out tml! Will be meeting up with my BD mates and Mr boey for lunch and it would be outing with Lj, Chris and Muru!! It has been ages!! AGES MAN!!

And even if it takes to lose some money! I'm still definitely gonna go! So you guys have gotta be touched k!!

But the damn thing now is that, I'm poor! i've got no bucks man!! Yes I do. my allowance!! And my pay would only be coming next wk!

I have my insurance and also the sweden trip to save up for! See how tight up for money I am. That's the reason why I wanna take up more jobs so that I can earn more!

I'm just feeling so deseparate now! =)

Anyways... I went for a swim! And I feeling oh-so-good baby! =D

Getting abit sleepy now.

No comments: