Thursday, March 23, 2006

Currently sitting on the bed while watching tv... And the discussion is on crazy ktv-ing!

But well topic is not gonna be about that. Cause I'm totally blank brain-ed.

Anyways my cousin is back from the first 3 weeks of BMT. Besides turning darker, he didn't seem to loss much weight. It's always that people would loss lots of weight when they enter NS. But not him. And finally I found out why? He took 3 days MC. But still it won't make much of a diff right.

Anyways I've been staying home the whole day! And I quite of like it! NO! in fact I love it!!

haha... ok I think this entry is not getting anywhere! Cause I can't think of what to write! And my 2 freaking sisters are making a DIN in the room!! They just can't stop talking!!! It doesn't matter if they talk but they can't talk softly!!

Damn!

No comments: