Monday, May 30, 2005

Confused?

Work wasn't busy today... It was kind of relax... I finished my work at about 5 and even had time to talk on the phone and crap with Andrew... Yup we were talking openly in the office... Who cares! We finished our work didn't we?

And It's rare that I've nothing to do and finished at 5... Usually at 5, I would be in the photocopying room getting ready to do Forex batching... With lots of people interrupting in between that delays my work... DARN! But well I made all my friends there... haha... it's the best place to know people from other department! :D I made quite a few....

The reason for such a relax day is because it's a public holiday right over at US... So no US currency today... But!! It means lots of work tml!!! And everything goes back again... SIAN!

After work went back to school for sectionals... Not bad! We work quite abit! went through almost every piece for the concert... Lots to work on for me...

It's the first day of school for every peoople in SP today... But not me! I'm still having my ITP!!! Which ends NEXT WEEK!!! MAN! It seems long! It is long! Especially with... *eHeM*

Once again the school is liven up again... With all the students... And CCAs going on... And suddenly I'm not used to it... Been going back during the holidays and there's hardly a single soul there.... But now it's filled with people... And today I had a different feeling when I'm back there...

I felt so scared... The fear in my heart... I know what it is and where it comes from... I didn't wanna say it out coz... Probably I don't wanna face it...

Each time I go up to the washroom... I'm scared... Why is there this fear in me? It's nothing... Isn't it? I'm there in the bandroom... But my heart and soul is not there... Where is it? I'm not sure if everything is written on my face... I'm not sure if they could see it....

My mind is so full of my thoughts... And I'm trying hard to control it... Keep my eyes away and heart to where I am... But I kind of failed I guess.... There's still band tml... And I think I will still feel the same way...

Anyway is the first band prac when school reopens... Just hope I can interact well with the freshmen... :D

No comments: