Thursday, May 12, 2005

Sleep and rest...

Yes I need this two things so badly... I've not been resting well... Not getting enough sleep... It's only wednesday... But at the start of the week I'm already worn out...

Coz all my tiredness accumulated since last week? Probably earlier than that...

I've been running from work to band or tuiton... I can't take it anymore! It's so tiring!! I don't know know when I'll break down...

Just like some relunctant kid who doesn't wants to go to school in the morning... Sometimes I feel like crying when I wake up in the morning... I really don't feel like going for work... I am not looking forward to it at all!! I just wanna rest!

The concert is this sunday... I'm already feeling the tension... Just waiting to see myself breakdown... Either thurs or friday.. I don't know...

Once again the pre-concert symptoms is coming back again... The fear, the stress, the tension, those tears that is able to fill most of my memories of my poly life in SP...

And at this time, my students' exams has to come in to make it worse... Just glad that 2 of my student exams are gonna be over tml... Well Nini's one is next week... And though the concert is this sunday... There's not rest for the percussion! Coz the percussion concert is coming!

So my pack schedule is gonna stretch all the way till school re-open!! Plus my students are preparing for PSLE!! haiz...

Till then peeps! Take care!

No comments: