Monday, May 02, 2005

Quality weekend

It was a quality weekend... Well spent with my parents,sisters and friends... Though it was a packed schedule but I still enjoyed... Coz it would be a long time again for the next gathering or time spent together....

Sometimes I really hate my pack schedule... There's no way that I can breathe... and rest well... But sometimes I am thankful for it too... It somehow helps me to fall asleep faster at night.... Makes my mind tired so that I'm not able to think of other things... And when I wake up the next day, another day just past like that...

I guess that's what people meant when they say "blessing in disguise"...

But there are certain things that I'm not sure if it's a blessing in disguise...

Anyways updatezz for the weekend...

Sat
It was well spent with both of my sisters... Went for tuition in the morning then prayer meeting in the afternoon... after that I brought my sisters to China Square for Korean food... Well brought them there coz the korean food there was not bad... wanted to go Far East Square for the peanut ice kachang but too bad it was closed... So I decided to bring them to chinatown for almond paste... on our way walking there, there was some shops at chinatown so stop by to take a look... And i bought 2 pair or earrings... :)

Meiying had the egg pudding which taste nice on the first mouth but it should stop there... Coz too much of it, really makes one feels sick! The peanut paste was alright but too much of it makes it sick too... The almond paste was the best!! It's nice... If you like almond this is the one you should go for... It's located near lucky chinatown... Give it a try!

oh yeah... the peanut ice kachang too! It's fantastic man!! should try too! but it's best that you eat it there, don't pack home...

Didn't know that my work place had so many nice food until I started working... :)

Sun
It was a long day for me too... Went to church in the morning and tuiton in the afternoon... BUT!! At night was spent with my secondary school friends... Or rather as they call themselves... "The Popiah Gang"

It was a gathering cum celebration for Kenneth's bday... We went to Marina South to have steamboat... But I think I laugh more than I eat... But only the vegetables, fishball and stuff were nice... The marinated meat taste kind of awful...

Headed to K-ster after that... Had lots of fun singing and shouting... But... some songs just brings back the memories and feelings that I couldn't hold back my tears... Lucky for me the lights were dim and Jerm was there to lend me her shoulder... Thanx girl! If not I would had really really break down...

Marilyn was there too... It's been a long time since I last saw her... Probably like 2 years... But there isn't a strangeness there... We still could click and crap with each other... She even stayed over at my house! haha... Talk alot... well the usual girls' talk... But both of us were so tired... then we fell asleep after an hour...

Mon
Today was basically a percussion day! Met up with the percussionist who are playing for the coming MD for lunch at tiong bahru Ljs... Headed back to school for sectionals with Mr Tan... Hmm... I could say it's not bad... But definitely more room for improvement! Peeps! Let's work hard k!! Then after that we can put our concentration for the coming percussion concert in June!! Let's have a better one this time round!! I have faith in all of us!! Cheers!!

After sectionals we had dinner together!!! There were Alan,Muru,Charlton,Ven,Jerm,Zai,Joanne, Raf and me... We had our dinner at bugis and then dessert at another stall... But I reckon you guys not go there... It's expensive and not really that nice...

It's been a long time since we could really go out together... Am looking forward to the next one... But wonder when would it be...

Yup that's my weekend... Tired but worthwhile... This week would be a week for tuition... but next week would be band! coz the concert is next week... I have band on Mon,tues,thurs and friday... and wed? it's sectionals... It clashes with my students' exams...

Just hope everything goes well...

No comments: