Sunday, May 08, 2005

It's a sunday... A day for an early Mother's day celebration... Everybody is out celebrating Mother's day... But I'm not coz I didn't had the chance to... :(

I was busy with my schedule the whole week and today is suppose to be a Sabbath day... But straight after church I had 3 tuitions... My students are having exams... And I have to rush from one place to another...

Didn't manage to have dinner with her... Partly because she was sick too! Didn't mange to talk to her much too... Coz when I came home it was already 9+... I just feel so sad, not celebrating with her...

I've not get her a gift which I don't intend to... Coz it's kind of useless... So the only thing is to bring her out to eat... But well, everyday is mother's day if we cherish our mums...

Since it's mother's day today, I've a question to ask... Have you guys said "I love you" to your mum before?

If not! Do it today! Don't feel shy! There's nothing to be shy about! Don't wait till it's too late and you will never get the chance to! A simple "I miss you" and "I love you" would brighten up her day and defintely yours! And it's the most wonderful words ever! Coz it's said with real feelings, feelings from the bottom of your heart...

Talking about mother's day, I thought of someone... This person has never left my heart... It's been 3 years but it feels like everything just happen yesterday... I still remember the time that we spent together... The jokes, the fun, quarrels and tears... And definitely the love that you have shower me with for the past 16 years, I will never forget... Though I've make you angry at times but you still love me... You never make me feel that I was alone or abandon... Coz you adore me so much that even when you will terribly sick I was the only one that you remembered so clearly... Grandma I miss you! Thank you for your love! And Happy mother's day! Though you are no longer around but you are in my heart forever... I never felt that you have left... And I know you are happy back at a peaceful place which one day I will be there too...

Just hope that all of you had a wonderful mother's day celebration... But don't just make it today! Make mother's day happen everyday... Coz if not for them, we won't be here...

No comments: