Sunday, May 29, 2005

The week was just tired... As usual I lack of sleep... :D my "long lost pal"!

Went for a workshop at victory family center yesterday, after which headed home to rest... But still I didn't manage to rest well...

Headed to Sim Lim square just now to hunt for MP3 players... well had my eye on one of them... so now i'm persuading someone to sponsor me! haha... that's my mum... just part of it... :D

bought a pillow and 2 tops... It's cheap... Talking abt that the Great Singapore Sales is here... But I doubt I have the time... And when I have the time, it's weekends! And I totally hate crowds!!! well, let's not talk abt crowd first... I have to look for time... And be Ivan's fashion consultant! Sis! you got to thank me man! :)

Boring! There's work tml!! SIAN! And it means I have to see Maggie! Listen to her nag!! Man! I can't take it!! The thought of it makes me...... ARGH!!! Ok let's not talk about her... It ruins my mood...

Hmm... been wondering since just now... why is it that the person who brought happiness into your life, is also the one that takes it away? The one that took the fear and also the one that brings the fear back... The one that turns the smiles to tears... And causing you to bleed and standing alone...

I don't know if I'm moving on or still standing there... Though I'm smiling, laughing, crapping and enjoying every moment spent with my dear ones... I'm not too sure if I'm slowly getting over it or not... Coz I still think of the past and I realise the pain still comes back... Just like a nail piercing through my heart... It was then that I knew that I've never got out of that shit hole before... It was one-sided, never both sides... So I was the one that actually brought the pain into my life myself...

The decision to guard my heart makes me proud of myself! *wInK*

I'm really glad I'm doing this... I realise how hard it is, and how much courage it took to do so...

CHEERS! I'm off to my dreamland!

No comments: