Sunday, May 22, 2005

A day well "spent"...

YEAH!!! IT'S A PUBLIC HOLIDAY TML!!! NO WORK! NO SECTIONALS!! MEANS NO EARLY MORNINGS!!! WAHAHHAHA..... it means this week would be shorter!! :D

OK! It's a sunday... I was almost late for church coz I thought it was a saturday and I simply off my alarm when it went off... Thank God I woke up in time... *pHeW*

After church headed down to my cousin's house, Liping, for house dedication... Coz she and her husband just bought their new house... Well not a bad place... they live on the 12th floor with great view... Definitely a place for those lazy afternoons, when all you wanna do is just SLACK AT HOME! It's quiet... And I can definitely do my quiet time there.... No problem if it's the whole afternoon... :D

After which headed down to town with Meiying... And now this is where my well "spent" day comes in... I went for a shopping spree!! Shopping always never fails to cheer me up man! It's been a long long time since I last shop... I bought 2 books, 3 tops, a pair of heels and 2 pair of socks... Yup I guess that's all... I don't know how much I spent and I don't want to know! All I know is that my biggest debtor now is my sister, meiying! So you better pay me back soon!! haha... Nah no rush! So long as u return me one short instead of one at a time... Pls don't man! It would not go into my bank ever again!

Well suppose to go look for Mp3 player but seems like we side track... We went far off... Talking about Mp3 players... I'm still on the search... Any recommendation guys? My budget is between 100+ - 200...

Time now is 11:51pm... My mind is dead already... Ain't thinking straight anymore... So I'm off to my dreamland soon... Oh probably do some reading first!

Till then, good night peeps!

No comments: