Sunday, May 08, 2005

A million thanks is still not enough...

Today's was the percussion performance at Toa Payoh... It was by the same organisation... "The stage is yours"

But this time it's different... Coz those groups who perform today were selected... The best of the stage is yours! And I'm proud to say that "De Avaganda Percussians" is one of them!! haha... We got a $100 vouchers... ;) We rock!! haha...

Anyway! Good job guys!! I think we did well!! Could see that we really did bring it on!! Th audience did enjoy and so did we!! We were really high!

And ya! Thanx Fendi! You gave us a surprise when I saw you sitting there watching us.. Thanx man! Taking time to come down no matter how far it is! You're the sweetest man!

After the performance, the guys took the instruments back to school and the girls headed to town first... and then we met up for dinner... Had beef noodles~ ! Yummy~

All of us intended to go home but last minute we went down to Esplande... Sorry Ven! It was a last minute decision... only when you and renee left...

Found a spot to sit and had a great talk with muru,charlton,raf,Joanne and Jerm... Update them about my life... And thanx for all the adivse people! I appreciate it... I know you guys are not willing to see me make this decision, coz it's not worth... I'm not back to my ususal self and I have change...

To muru: Thanx for what you have said... It did get into me, but it's just that it came after I've made the decision... Sorry to waste all your saliva and effort... And I know that you always be there to lend a listening ear...

To Raf: You've been great, sweetie! I'll try to smile always! Thanx for being there when I needed someone... And I love you! As a brother and a friend...

To Charlton: Yup... Didn't actually know that you know what happen in my life... Am really shock... But nevertheless Thank you so much...

To Joanne: You are a wonderful girl! Serious! I remember the times when I wanted to cry... You would cool me down by putting a bottle on my face... Be there for me... Lend me your shoulder... Appreciate it...

To Jermaine: Hey! I'm really sorry! I didn't know that my state of depression brought you so much anger and disappointment... Probably I did, but at that time i really couldn't get myself out of it... Though today I've yet to recover and let go... But I won't be the way I am now... I might still be in the state I am previously... I wanna Thank you for being so honest to me! Trying all means to wake me up... I've made my decision and I hope you would give me the support...

Thank you for all the assurace that you guys have gave me tonight! That I'm able to manage the section well! Thank you for believing in me and choosing me... Though as compared to you guys, I don't have a strong foundation in playing percussion... And I'll do my best as a section leader... :)

To all of you! No words can express how much you guys mean to me... I Thank God for all of you, and If I'll to die today... I'm happy that I've live... Coz you guys came into my life... Though I've lost the me before and I don't know how to get it back... I still love you guys! And that's not gonna change... And ya! United we stand!

No comments: