Friday, May 13, 2005

I'm tired... Really tired... The concert is this sunday, but I can say I'm not really prepared... I'm really worried...

Reached home at 12... Coz was practicing in the bandroom... I'm really worried for that part! I totally have no confidence in playing that part yet I chose that part... I didn't wanna cry coz i didn't felt like it...

Was walking home with Jerm but half way his dad came so she boarded the cab... While I slowly make my way home... Walking and thinking of lots of things... the percussion ensemble and the mallet part...

"If next time you need someone, just come look for me. Share it with me."

This was the sentence that came to me... But it has become part of memories, it can no longer come true... This is the time when I needed that support and shoulder but it's no where to be found... All of a sudden I just remember... Coz you said so...

Everytime when I feel the stress coming from preparing a concert, I would always think of you... The msg that you sent to me just for that small little performance in school... Though I've deleted that msg but it's never deleted from my memories... I can remember exactly what it says... :)

Well... There's nothing I can say coz I don't know what I wanna say... I've not had my dinner and I've not been sleeping well... SO I'M ENDING HERE!!

No comments: