Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Work is getting more busy nowadays... I'm dead beat... All my brain cells are dead! ok not exactly... At least being busy is better than not doing anything... At least I don't have to help client's closed account the whole day! LOL!! :P

Supposed to go jogging with meiying but well too tired... And meiying didn't want too... So both of us were kind of lazy... But after a day's work I doubt I have the energy to jog...

Haiz... Where's the life that I called life?! Hmm... It seem so far away... Or just like andrew said... sad huh!

It's gonna be a busy week... I open my organiser and I forgot that I'm meeting Marilyn to kayak this sunday... So that means I've got to re-schedule my tuitions... :'(

Or is it good that my schedule is packed? So that I don't think of the unnecessary things...

No comments: