Friday, May 20, 2005

Finally the weekend is here once again... But I'm still not able to stay home to rest... My schedule is packed once again... Darnz!

Work was terrible man! I'm really stress out by Maggie... Oh man! Give me a break, won't ya?!

Remember I ever said that it's alright that I'm paid nuts so long as I learn things... Yes! I still believe so... But it's way too much... if you were to ask me how was work? I can tell you it's shitty! How many mistakes and blunders I've made? It's countless... Too busy till I lost count of it... And it makes me feel lousy... *sIgH*

There's 3 more weeks left, and that's fast... But I'm still hoping that it would end soon... I hate the kind of feeling that I've to wake up early knowing that lots of work are waiting for me! It sucks! Totally! How many times that I woke up in the morning feeling restless and wanting to cry... Probably it might seems stupid to you that I cry but if you have a schedule like mine... I don't know how you will cope with...

There's sectionals tml morning at 9... There goes my time to sleep... but being able to meet up with the percussionists is what I'm looking forward to! Can't wait to crap with you guys and play too!! hehe.. Let's enjoy tml!!

Joanne... Once again thanx for the mail! Indeed the song "behind these hazel eyes" are exactly how I feel... Every single sentence describes how I really feel... So strong on the outside but so broken inside...

I thought I could cover it up with my smiles and laughter now but I guess I can't hide anything from you guys! I'm still not over it and not too sure when I can put this down... the trust was taken away, I don't know where is it now... And I don't know where to search for it... I never believe so and this proves me right even more... I've lose it... The faith and belief that once again existed because of you... Is no where to be seen...

But I'm glad to have you guys! After all, you guys were the one that supported me when I thought I was getting a little stronger but was actually the weakest of all...

I don't know since when did we go further than that... But you guys are becoming more important in my life... PLaying a bigger role... Just hope that this relationship would last more than forever... But unfortunately we can't... So let's just cherish it for as long as we live! :)

No comments: