Tuesday, May 03, 2005

hope for some respect and support for my decision...

Since the day I chose to guard my heart, I know my decision is made... And there's no way and nothing that anybody say would change my mind... I've choose this path, I'll face the consequences myself... I know it's silly to do this but I've chose this path myself and all hope for is that my friends would respect my decision and support me...

And not telling me that "Jocelyn, don't be silly! it's not worth it!", "Come on! Don't be stupid! You are still young! why get yourself tied down with such promise!" or "you are still young, is still to early to say!", "you are still young, shouldn't take things so serious!"

you know that's not gonna change anything coz I'm determine to guard my heart...

Yes I shouldn't have take things so serious in the first place... But when it comes to matters of heart... tell me which one of you can actually control it well? you could tell yourself not to get too deep... But when you are actually deep in, you won't even realise it... and when you realise it, it's too late... Every thing just seems so beautiful at that moment and you are hoping for the most beautiful dream to come true... How many of us when reading this and think back that you could actually let go just like that? probably you could but let me tell you I can't...

You guys know what I've been going through and seen me gone through it... I'm not ready to go through another one and I don't want to... It brought about too much pain and tears...

It wasn't a sudden decision and an act of impulse... It took me a long time to decide and pluck up that courage to make that decision... It's difficult to guard one's heart and therefore I need support...

I know I definitely have the support from someone... And He's the big guy up above! The decision wasn't just because of this incident... well, not exactly... It was through this incident that I realise what I want to do... So by guarding my heart I can actually fully concentrate on what I want to do first... It seriously isn't that bad... I want to spend sometime getting closer to God too... And now is the time...

See with one decision I can achieve so many other things... so it's not that bad... It's not silly or stupid... And this is not gonna last for my whole life... It's just for 1, 2 or 3 years... And it would past very quickly... It's only temporary... It's not as if I'm gonna stay single forever... I won't want to... I want to get married, I wanna have kids... But now is just not the time for me to get into relationship or get involve in this area...

I just need to close that door in my heart for a little while and keep guys out of that space... I don't wanna hurt someone and the more I don't wanna be hurt again...

I won't regret making this decision and that's why you guys shouldn't feel that it's something dumb to do... or feel that it's such a pity... coz it's not gonna be a lifetime...

I just wanna learn how to see guys as brothers rather than potential partners... In that way, life would be much easier for me... And it would a wel learnt lesson isn't it?

I'll still listening to the comments you guys give me about my decision but it's not gonna change my decision... So just say your comments and give me your support...

I don't know what's ahead of me, therefore I'm not sure if I'm able to take what's coming to me... But with a little support, I think I'm able to overcome it...

Are you guys willing to help me with this? Respect my decision and give me the little support?

No comments: