Saturday, April 30, 2005

Finally weekends are here and weekdays are gone... A rather long weekend coz it's a public holiday on monday! Which means no work!!

Weekdays was busy,tired and restless... I didn't manage to get enough sleep and rest...

Mon-Wed
Work was from 8.30-6pm... And I had to rush back to school for band... And it ended very late coz they were having band camp... Didn't stay becoz of itp... I would reach home about 11.30pm... And by the time I finish bathing and wait for my hair to dry it's already 12+ or 1... It's not just the time... It's because all my energy has been used up moving the instruments up and down the band room... Not even a single one is left to let think of other things outside work and band... I just lie on my bed with my mind blank... And the next day when I wake up to go to work... I can't really concentrate... almost fell asleep a couple of times...

Thurs
After work rush down for tuiton... also reach home about 11+... But one thing that kept me going was weekend was near...

Due to my busy schedule, I didn't manage to see my parents for 4 days... It just hurts me not seeing them... We are living under the same roof and my house is not big... yet I didn't manage to see them or talk to them... Even my sisters... Didn't manage to spend time with them at all... When I'm back all of them are asleep... And when I wake up... I only manage to see meiying but couldn't talk much coz I've to bath...

But Thank God Friday I finally saw them... I purposely left it free so that I could go home early to see my parents and rest well too... Coz I think I deserve that rest after the busy schedule... After work. bought dinner for my parents and came home to eat with them... Thought it's not some expensive food but it was a dinner well spent... manage to talk to them and see them...

Well friday seems to be a happy day... Everybody in my department was so slack, which is a rare scene... serious! These people work non-stop all day... But friday was so different... Suddenly everybody seems so close... I was quite close to them too... And there seems to be a bond there too... And got to know them a little more... just some of them...

Jessie is the big boss there... have not talk to her before... But her looks are enough to scare me away... She quite built, short hair and tough looking... So tough that there were a few times when I enter the toilet I though I went into the wrong one... :x She looks really firece and i meant it...

Linda is some head there... Don't exactly know her position but she seems to have some authority... She does resembles rebecca... But she's slimmer and of coz older... She's rather pretty but it scares me when she frowns... She has nice hair but it would be better if she dyes it...

Ivy, the one that taught me payment balancing... Well, I can't exactly say out how is she... sometimes she seems irritated and pissed off... And sometimes she behaves and walks like a child... I don't meant it in a childish way... Can't use the right words to describe her... Probably she's bust that's why... And that's her... She's not hush or impatient... She would correct me and teach me patient... sometimes when I forget to do sometimes she would tell me nicely...

Jasmine a pretty lady... hmm... She seems to dislike me intially or probably Like i say all of them are busy... And there are certain things that we have no choice to apporach them to help us... like logging into the company lan with their password... But when got to know her well, she's fun, at times jokes with me and stuff...

Yong, the silent joker... Why do I say so? Just by looking at him, you would wanna laugh... He has this face that once you see him, you would laugh or smile... But one very scary thing is that when I'm working I feel that he's watching me... Making sure I work and stuff... Which I think it's not true... It's just the feeling that he gave... He's quite soft-spoken too... have not hear him raise his voice or talk loudly before... He's a Mr nice guy... willing to guide us... But Shunli and I always tot that he has something with winnifer... :x

Winnifer is the leader of the department I guess... She looks serious and stern... But in fact she's not... That's if she don't frown... I like it when she smiles... But Winnifer has kids... So well... we don't know what's happening... haha... These are the things that keep us awake during work... Gossip!! Coz they are always together! Yong always lunch in the office during the first week of Itp when winnifer was on leave... But she's back they have been having lunch together... :x

ok let's contiune with my impression of the people there...

Asiah... A woman who's laughter can just comes easily... one small little matter she can laugh to the extreme... One of the few whom I really talk to in the office coz she's sitting near me...

Lastly is Maggie... I remember the first day I came in or rather the first week... I didn't really like her... Coz she looks firece and she keeps looking at people with her specs below her eyes...

BUT!! BUT!! She turns out to be nicest lady there! A lady in her 50s I guess, standing at a height of 150+... petite, cute and pretty... A lady with a nice heart too... I've been there two weeks... And heard her getting scolding twice... BUT!! Never once I saw or hear her complain... And she still looks as cheerful!! And hey she still puts on make-up! And it's not extreme... and she has a little sense of fashion... For her age, I really think she dresses well!

She was the one that makes me feel so happy there... It all started out when I help her to do batching... She's patient... All of them are really fast there... And I remember when she aksed me to help her fax.. the freaking paper got jam so many times... And I know I took a long time... But she didn't rush me... When hongkong emailed her to say that they didn't receive the mail...

She came over and just me nicely... And she was still smiling.. I remember what she say...

"Just now we did fax over the documents right? Hong Kong email me now say they never receive"

that was the first incident... there was once I had to fax the swift document over... The amount of the first page was supported by the documents behind... I didn't know and tot that she just wanted me to photocopy the supporting documents... so i fax the first page and one page of the supporting document... came back told her... She didn't scold me at all... She was patient in telling me and just tell me it's ok... Just re-fax to them... I feel so comfortable helping her to do things coz I know that when I make a mistake, she will always be so patient...

She's the person that I'm gonna miss the most when I reach there... Just by thinking about it, I alrady feel like crying...

Well these are some of the people in my office... Thank God that I'm blessed with good collegueas...

Ok that's about it... I need a rest...

No comments: