Wednesday, April 13, 2005

2 more days to the last paper... But I'm still so slack... Although I'm already at foreign exchange market 2... and 2 more chaps to go... But I doubt I can remember much... So I think I need to go through one more time to recap...

And the weird thing is that I can only concentrate in the wee hours and on my bed... I won't fall asleep... In fact, I can study faster and be more awake... when I'm on my bed...

I'm freaking sleepy... Feel like taking a nap but just can't get to sleep...

I slept at 5+ in the morning... Coz I was studying... Anyways I can't get to sleep, so might as well use the time...

Woke up at 11+ to meet cia to get the answers for foreign exchange market... Bought LJS for lunch then headed home... And just let that another day is going to end soon... I wasted almost one day just like that... But well will study later...

OK DARN! There's suppose to be music playing from my blog... But!! There isn't!!! Why?! Shall try figure it out again tml...

Jerm just called... Ok I don't know whether to say that I'm stupid or working too hard... She called to ask me if I could take another student... Coz auntie serene is looking for a tutor desperately for one month.. But Jerm was hoping that I can teach her English and Science till her PSLE is over... Was in a dilemna...

My ITP will be starting next week... And tues and fri there's band prac... another day for sectionals... And I have to give tuition every wed and thurs and sat... hmm...

Well despite my busy schedule, I agreed... Just hope I'm able to take it... yet to know the pay...

The thought of it stresses me out... I'm so afraid that I can't take it... NVM! Take it easy! When it comes, I'll try to handle it well...

No comments: