Sunday, April 03, 2005

For a moment my mind is blank... I don't know what to block... i mean blog... My neck is freaking pain and I can hardly turn my head to the right... Shit I guess I didn't sleep in the right position yesterday night...

As usual went to church in the morning... It's a sunday so Church is definitely something NOT to be missed! After that headed to United Square to meet up with Prisca, Cia and Zhen Yi to study...

I'm almost done with TA... So kind of stressed up with FF coz I barely know anything... really need to start or else stress will be taking over me... Shall touch TA again tml...

It's gonna be a long night... With all the studying and thoughts in my mind...

Was msging fendi just now... he asked me if I'm sure that I'm happy... Well I didn't hestiate to reply him back... With someone still in my heart and mind it's impossible that I'll be happy but at least I'm sure that I'm happier than perviously... Well just because life is not going our way that's why it's sucky?! No I still think that life is still wonderful... If everything is going smoothly, how boring can that be? But again if everything goes wrong in your life, it's demoralising...

I might hide one or two things in my heart... And cry at night in bed once in awhile... But that's not gonna stop me from making my life more interesting...

Sometimes we meet up with rocky journey in our life but that's part and parcel of life... Just learn from it and improve... There's a reason why we meet up with some problems and people in life... Come on! Since when the way of testing and trial and sorrow is easy?? Since when it's sweet? We always got to work hard to achieve for something... Just like we have to burn midnight oil to score well for exams... I've to cry many of times everytime when we are preparing for a concert... But at the end of the day, the sense of satisfaction is the main thing isn't it? If you feel that you didn't do well enough, work hard the next time... But it is the way of God's love and in the end will be the best for us... I believe so...

"Few men and women can fulfil their hopes and plans without some interruption and disappointment aking the way."

No comments: