Wednesday, April 20, 2005

why is it that when I'm learning how to see things from the other side... I'm fighting a spirtual warfare... I know it's hard to guard my heart against all things... BUT...

Why is it so hard to guard my heart? why?!

Everytime I try to put it off... The feeling just keep coming back... I was looking forward to ITP... But suddenly on Sunday night I got so emotional... My heart was in a whirl and I was feeling lost...

I mean don't I know my directions in life already? Ain't I determine to do somethings already? Why the sudden feeling of confusion?

Am reading "I kissed dating goodbye"... which gives lots of enlightenment to me... Really... But each time when I come to realise something... There's this pain in my heart... I don't know whether it's a blessing in disguise or not... Sometimes yes, sometimes no... And sometimes I don't even know what is a blessing in disguise...

Sometimes I will question God... why is there love or feelings on earth? why did He create such a thing? But I realise that if without love or feeling... there won't be passion... There won't be obstacles to be met and, thus learning and growing up from it...

I just need more time and more strength... more determination to guard my heart... And I really do wanna guard my heart... So don't try to come attack my heart people! Coz I'm trying to guard it 24 hours! So I beg you guys not to come disturb it k! I'll appreciate it alot! :)

No comments: