Tuesday, April 19, 2005

2nd day of itp...

Did I ever told you that I never thought that working was easy?! and it's freaking true!!! I wanna study for life!!!

yup... it's the second day of itp... and I'm already feeling so tired... In fact when I sat at my desk yesterday, the sudden feeling that I wanna study for life is so strong...

Yes I was looking forward to ITP... indeed I am... To learn things that I don't learn in the books... and yes I did...

Probably it's the busy schedule that I have... that's y... My working hours are from 8.30 - 6.... And I have to wear formal wear everyday!! That's the last thing I wanna hear man! I can't wear jeans!!! GESH!

ok let's start with day one of work...
hmm... Reached at 8.15am... I took a bus!! haha... no cab!! I'm proud of myself!! Anyway it's just a 15mins bus ride from my house... ;)

There was a totally of 10 of us from the same course attached to DBS vickers sercurities... At first I tot it was some deserted place... but hell no... haha... and Thank God I'm with Shunli!! We are both in the same department which is the operations department... ok we are at the payment side...

got our desk... and waited for stuff to do... And I did data entry the whole day yesterday... But it's better than nothing to do... It's gonna feel weird... Day one was tiring man! Don't know why... But after work went to meet up with Cia and guys for dinner... seems like all of them had a boring and slack day one... except for Cia... seems like your pay doesn't come easy huh?! hahha... :P

Day 2
I've learn something today... COOL!!! I did data entry when I was free... And when Josephine and Ivy was free they guided me... I did put through trade... Though I was nervous initially coz I was afriad that I might do something wrong... But it was ok after all... then Ivy guide me on payment balancing... Did touch that part yet coz she has already finished it when I was done with put through trade... View client's account too... see if their account are closed or whether the'r names or IC has changed... rather easy job...

Well got've work waiting for me tml... put through trade and payment balancing... GOODY!!! I think I'm rather lucky to have jobs waiting for me... Must really Thank God! If not for the prayers that everybody had prayed for me... I won't be so blessed... :P

After work, headed down to school for band.. IT'S TERRIBLE!! All the work and effort that was put in previously, has gone down the drain partly! AND! MD is just in 3 weeks time! with ITP, tuition and band plus percussion concert... Wonder how I can cope!

OH YEAH! Percussion concert is approved ane so is the 760 bucks!! haha...

seems like things are going well...

No comments: