Friday, April 15, 2005

Why Am I not feeling the way I'm supposed to be?

Finally exams are over... Took the last paper... It was ok... But forgot somethings here and there... Was only able to remember certain words of the sentence... Just hope I can pass... Didn't really had the mood to do the paper... YES! And that's the worse feeling you can ever have when you are sitting for a paper... Probably it was due to the insufficent sleep yesterday night... I toss and turn on my bed... By 3+ I was still awake... But somehow manage to get some sleep before the paper... As usual my class has the least amount of people left by the end of the paper...

After the paper I went to meet up with Jerm... Wanted to get a bag for ITP but couldn't find one so I intend to find one or I might end up finding lots within my BOX of bags... It was only a few hours spent with her, coz she's meeting Weilun to go to Johor... Though it was a short time spent with her, but it was worthwhile... It's been a long time since the both of us went out together due to our busy schedule.... It was an afternoon filled with love and laughters between best friends... Despite the heavy rain, and we had to end up buying umbrella to go to cineleisure, it was a wonderful time walking, we could still just talk about anything under the rain... haha... Am still looking forward to more of these days to come... We have plans to go backpack... and also on a holiday... but that is when we have the time... probably after my students PSLE... hope we are able to do it this time...

Paper is over... Or I should say that exams are over... It's a burden off the shoulder, a day that calls for a celebration and out having fun times with friends... I should be happy and laughing crazily... But you know what... I'm feeling none of this... I do feel that a burden is off the shoulder, a day that calls for celebration... But I just wanna be alone... which I am now... Alone at home... The quietness that is so peaceful... accompanied by the wonderful weather outside... All i want to do is slack... probably read a book, lying on the bed starring at the ceiling with plenty of thoughts in my mind and with good music... Or rather catch some sleep, coz I'm rather tired... My eyes are feeling heavy... I could just sleep sitting up straight...

And darn! why does the phone have to ring and break the peacefulness in my heart and mind! oops... It was my dad... calling back to ask me what I want for dinner... :) Ok forgiven for breaking the peacefulness, coz it was a disturbance of fatherly love... :P

*yAwNz*

gonna take a rest, before I go for tuition later...

No comments: