Tuesday, April 05, 2005

ONE DOWN!! Two more to go...

YEAH! TA is over already... One down... There's two more to go... And that's FF and FMKT...

I stil have lots of time for FMKT, it's next friday... I have 1 week to prepare after FF paper on coming thursday...

Don't ask me how was my TA paper... Coz I really don't know how I feel... All I know is that I'm happy that the paper is over... Just hope overall it's ok... Able to do the paper... But there are some parts that I don't know how to do... Anyway the paper is over already...

The next paper is FF and I only have tonight and tomorrow to prepare... Kind of rush... And there's lots to do for FF... I'm in deep shit now! But I still need a break first... My mind is tired after the 2 hour paper...

My face has been bloated for 2 days... Very swollen... And feeling abit giddy and naseuous at times... Guess it's low blood pressure... Face bloated I guess it's because of water retention... It feels really shitty.... Eyes swollen... I look horrible man!

After the paper, Of coz head home to rest... But I linger around Tiong Bahru first... went to Popular... And I bought 2 books... One is tittled "how to read and use body language" and "Daily word for Healing"...

the first book is interesting huh! Learning how to read people's body language! haha...

Well it's 6.24pm now... Gonna take a rest then study for FF!!

Work hard!! It's just 2 more paper and I can relax!! Oh yeah! I'm so looking forward to ITP!!! Why can't we just start ITP without exams!! It just drags!! It makes the week longer!! haiz...

No comments: