Friday, April 29, 2005

The night is here accompanied with the memories... It's always this time of the night that reminds me of the time that we spent together...

And it's the time when I thought the strong me in front of my friends is actually the weakest...

No matter how tired I am... There isn't a day that I spent without thinking of you... Your voice fills my head, your smell is still around and the happy moments that we spent together fills my mind...

Suddenly, I wanna close up to myself again... I don't want anyone to enter my life to take away the memories that we share... To take up the space... I wanna keep it, I don't want new memories with anyone... I just want to keep it going... since the day we start...

I want it so badly that sometimes I imagine the memories myself... Just that this time it's a different case... it has the word "if" in front of every sentence...

But I know it's not possible anymore... all those "if" will never happen... Coz I lost the last and only chance left...

No comments: