Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I'M SO IN LOVE!!!

"read your blog... *holds you close and says "it's going to be ok"* call me. meet me. I wan to be here for you when you need someone. just whether you allow me or not"

This was the msg I saw when I woke up this morning... I was so touched and near to tears when I saw it...

And I wanna tell you that I definitely allow you to come into my life... And share the ups and downs with me... I not only allow you to be here for me... I will also be there for u!

I realise that I'm slowly falling in love with you~! Aww... I'm so in love! Thank you for your love! I would go to far extent to try and cherish it... The day that my love die for you... would be the day when we depart from this temporary home... But still I'll carry my love for you with me! :) And I know you will... Let us work hard to keep this love going strong!!

Love you lots!

No comments: