Thursday, April 07, 2005

Another down!!!

HAHAHA.... WAHAHHAAHA..... FF IS OVER!! OFFICIALLY OVER!!! Hope so!! Just hope that I don't have to re-take... *tOuChEdwOoD*

YEAH!! one more down... 8 more days to the next paper!! haha... What should I do today? hmm...

Ok let's talk about the paper today first... Well manageable paper... For once that a module that is quite similar to accounts is manageable to me! I always come out of the exam hall, feeling down after an account paper... But this time round is different!

As I was near Dover station, I was shivering with fear... I was nervous and scared! Over stress... It's always the problem when I sit for exams... I woke up this morning with abit of faith and confidence... And I must say prayer do work! haha.... During the 10 mins reading time... went through the paper... Hiak hiak... From qns 1 to 4... I know how to do... haha... But I realise a few blunders here and there... haha... Except for theory questions... As usual! Crap! Of coz something that is connected to FF! Throughout the paper, everything wsa going on smoothly... I did it really slowly and step by step... yup and this sentence came into my mind... "Do it slowly,step by step!"

A sentence from Andy... haha...

By 10.30 I was done with the calculation.... So struggled for the theory qns... Overall still ok! Hope I can pass well...

Anyways, today is gonna be a BREAK FOR ME!!! No studying! Just relaxing and slacking! I'm drained and tired already! My eyes are clonsing soon! *yAwnZ*

I can't wait for ITP!! Seriously can't wait!! 11 more days!!! Just 11 more days!! it's gonna be fast!! But I hope it's faster!!!!

Oh ya was watching Kenneth's production yesterday.... I think it's rather good... The way that they carry the message across... Really meaningful... and the message was....

"The things we want most are usually right beside us, but sometimes it's so close that we don't notice them..."

It's true huh! Peeps! Try to take a closer look... A closer look at people around you... Probably the one that you are waiting for or always wanted is just right there beside you... That person might have done alot to catch your attention but you fail to notice... It might not just be refering to BGR but I think it applies to friendship too... So peeps! Don't make that person suffer and make things difficult for yourself... Just a closer look will do! One easy step!

Good luck peeps!

No comments: