Sunday, April 03, 2005

What's life?

Am I crazy or what? Am I tired of living or what? Is my life too bored? Or is it that I can't think straight anymore?

I paid 35 bucks for an UNFORGETTABLE experience!! Yes I'm crazy... Nope I'm not tired of living... Nope my life is not too boring... I just wanna make it more interesting... And YES! when I agreed to doing it, I wasn't thinking straight at all! I didn't even hesitate when I agreed...

And I never regret it! Never! It's worth it man! 35 bucks for it... might be too expensive but well... I only live once! Life is seriously more than everything I'm doing now... It's more about studies! Mugging late at night for exams... Worrying about being debar for exams... Getting warning letters for the module! Worrying about participation marks... Worrying about my grades... Band... percussion concert... Tuition... And what's more about love?! Life is definitely more than all this... you work hard, cry hard.... So jolly well PLAY HARD!!!!

What's life man?!

One day if my grandchildren asked me what crazy things I've done in my life... I definitely not miss this out...

haha... Dear! I've seen Clarke Quay upside down before... I've seen Singapore river from a high view...

And yes... I took the bungee ride at clarke quay... Though I screamed like hell... But I enjoyed myself to the fullest! It was an experience... I have the vcd of me screaming like hell... Who cares if people laugh at the way I scream?! I'll just join in... At least I had the chance to scream like hell... do u? At least i had the chance to experience a whole new journey in my life...

I've been to Singapore River so many times... Seen it from the ground level... But it's not as beautiful as it is from above... WOAH!!

Peeps seriously! You only live once! Don't miss this out! I don't mean to ask you to take the ride... But don't miss out something good in life... Experience the things that you have never before... you work hard, you deserve to play hard too...

There's seriously more to life... It's not always about guys,shopping,exams,worries,money... It's about how you see life and living life to the fullest...

I had a wonderful time with Ven,Fendi and Kurma today... We went to the prata place to eat... Ven and I as usual order lots of stuff... Kurma was freaking shock the amount 2 girls can eat... After eating, we headed to Labrator Park... Nice place...

Oh yeah... What's with today? We are touching on the issues of life... Like what's happiness to you? What's life? marriage, relationship, even sex...

I mean there's one whole lot of summary above... But I feel that life would only be called life, when you have directions and when you know what you wanna do and achieve... It's more than achievement too... Treat every achievement as a way to improve yourself... And not be satisfy and complacent about what you have now...

Happiness to me now?? Hmm... Happiness to me now would be to see myself happier each day.... To achieve the 2 things that I wanna do now... I'm working towards it... Hopefully it would come true... I want it to be more than tuition, band and studies...

After my itp, I wanna go dive and do something else... So I kind of have 4 dreams to fulfil now... And yeah I need the money too... So i think I'll start saving up a little...

So am I happy now? Hmm... Not really... But I hope I'm getting happier each day... I'm not feeling the stress that I used to have for tests... I'm having stronger faith each day... I've have wonderful group of friends who is always there for me... I'm doing the things that I like now... Well definitely not exams! I'm not happy enough yet coz my life is yet to filled with unforgettable experience... Still ain't satisfy with what I've achieve in life... There's more!!!

Ven is enjoying every single moment of singlehood... And I agree with her... So fendi asked me... you agreed with her?! Ok I was between yes and no... So I'm not too sure either at this moment...

But there's lots of advantage being single... I can go out alone... and I'm enjoying every moment of it... I can make decision without having to affect the other party...

I've too many commitments that I don't even have time for my friends... I've neglect alot of my friends... The last time I really went out with Sufen was probably like 1 year ago... totally bad... there are people who neglect their friends coz of relationship... but me? coz of the many commitments I have... But I think is worthwhile...

So think really hard... What's your happiness? What's life to you?

No comments: