Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I'm working at 8.30 am tml and yet I'm still awake! I want to sleep but my hair is wet!! And I'm freaking tired!! It's a bloody long day!!!

My legs are tired and I'm dead bush!!! Work was from 8.30 - 6pm... And after that went back to school for band... Band prac was from 8-11... and by the time I reach home it was already 11.30...

Man! The whole bloody week is so packed! I'll be going back for band straight after work tml and wednesday... And thursday after work I have 2 tuitions... and friday after work... Still band!!!! What a week!!! It's kind of stressful and tired when you know that the week ahead is so pack!!

Well no choice, concert is coming! 3 weeks time... And don't ask me about my playing! It's bad!!!

Had a talk with Jerm just now... She asked me why do I want to guard my heart? Coz she feels that I can't breathe... I'm making things difficult for myself... i know that! I'm trying very hard! and it's so hard! but I'm still trying!

So guard your heart well Jocelyn!!

No comments: