Wednesday, April 20, 2005

it's the third day of work!!! The same word.... "TIRED"

I'm really sleepy... my legs are aching due to the fact that I've been wearing heels the whole day... BAD FOR LEGS MAN!!

It's only the 3rd day of itp, it's already feeling like a rather long period of time... And today is the only day after 3 days of work, I finally got to see my parents and talk to them... I feel so sad... "wah, it's been a long time since I see you!"

I don't like them telling me this... So today I said it and told my mum how much I miss her!

the first thing that I saw when I open my parent's room door... was my dad's smile!! AW!!!! It took my tiredness away from me... All the pain just went away immediately... ;)

But I guess I won't enjoy such days for long... :(

well... Did the same few things again... abit of data entry, view clients' a/c, put through trade and did abit on payment balancing... BUT! tml I'll be handling the payment balancing alone! coz Ivy is on leave tml... I'm really scare! I'm totally new and I have not ever try doing it before... Hopefully I can do it!

Gotta sleep early or else I'll be tired again tml... and it's thursday tml! which means!!! Friday is coming soon!!!

No comments: