Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Am doing my UCCD presentation powerpoint slide... Just came home from giving tuition...

My student didn't really do well for her CA... It's all basically careless mistakes... Mistakes that are avoidable... She's taking PSLE this year... Only left with a few months to work...

well took my TA test today... I don't want to comment much coz I'm scared... I just hope I won't fail...

Went to look for Ms Hope today... Let her see the memo... DAMN! I have to change again... I printed a hell lot of time... Now I've got to change... Need to be done by tonight and alan can't send it... so I have to send it... I have the feeling that it won't work out... Alan has to sign it... I guess... Pray hard Ms Hope will take it!! Hope we can get the $760 back!!! Taking about this I'm really pissed! Really hate it when she says that it's impossible to get it back! She was the one that told us to do that, now she's saying another story...

typing the memo again! then gotta do FF tutorial... Sian am not feeling well at the moment... vomitted in the bathroom... OH! GROSS!! All the fruits and abit of my dinner... there goes my dinner... anywat I took abit only so make no diff... let it be...

No comments: