Sunday, March 20, 2005

out of the tomb...

Yup, I'm out of the tomb...

I've found my directions in life... I know what I want to do and what I'm after... I know you guys are happy for me... Saying something that you guys hope to hear me say for a long time... well I've say it already... And I meant it...

So much happen this whole week and last week... The things that are happening around me are slowly revealing things to me... I'm glad to know... Though it's disappointing but well not all things go smoothly all the time...

Went for a whole day conference today... At Downtown East... It's organise for AG churches... Reached there about 9+... We had worship first... Woah! The worship was good man! The presence of the Lord was so strong... Then we had sermon... The way the speaker spoke was really cute... James Singh... We had break then follow by a workshop... The workshop was kind of boring.. should have chose to go for the heart to heart talk with girls but anyway...

After the break we had another program "Engage in The Call"... Again the presence of Lord was there... Never felt like this before... So strong... Don't know how to describe the feeling but It just a satisfied feeling...

After that we headed to White Sands for dinner... haha... had Mac.. Yes I'm sick! Still having Mac now my throat hurts! But well I guess my diet is going to be back to normal... don't worry guys! I will eat! Sorry to make you guys worried! And end up with gastric...

Headed back to Downtown East for the concert with Planet Shakers!! WOAH!! They are really good! Super rock!! After the first half of worship had a sermon from one of them... Again! It was like something for me... I can say that it was an enlightenment for me...

And peeps! I'm here to tell you guys! I'm ok! I'm really ok! I'm back on my feet! Out from the tomb! I've found directions in my life! And it's burning in me!! A strong desire to achieve it! I've set my goals and I wanna achieve it! :)

I'm sort of gaining more confidence to do what I did not dare to do before...

A fruitful and wonderful day with God I would say... A sense of satisfaction and assurance that I have not been forsaken... ;)

Well going to sleep soon... got've church tml morning and meeting Cia to study after that!!


Nitez peeps!

No comments: