Thursday, March 03, 2005

Am typing the script for sat's performance now... and also typing a memo to the Finance department to get back our money for our previous concert... well shit happens sometimes...

Ms Hope told us that we could get back our money but we have to bank in all our money first then we can endorse... BUT! After banking in with the Finance department, Went to see Ms Hope... She said it's gonna be difficult to get back our money and it's impossible! Man!! The moment she told me that I feel like see-ing my five finger prints on her face! Bloody hell!! 760 BUCKS!!! You know how much is that and she tells us we can't get it back!! DARN YOU! So now we have to try to type a memo to the Director of Finance... HEY!! We said in our proposal that we will divide the money among ourself once the concert is over!! AND HELLO! YOU READ IT! AND APPROVE IT!! NOW I HAVE TO GO THROUGH SO MUCH TROUBLE!! YOU! MORON! SWINE! ARGH!! WHATEVER!!!

Just came back from rehearsal for the sat's performance... man! Tired! Well lots of gimmicks! Tiring... Not bad good exercise! SWEAT IT OUT!! Haha... But hope you guess enjoy! But I assure you guys that you are gonna enjoy!! Wahaha...

guess you guys can see that my previous entries are just some article and some stuff which I like to share... Am not blogging about what happen in my life this week... I don't have to say much, guess you guys know... so shall not waste my energy... pretty tired...

have been spending money as if there's no tml at all... Ytd i bought a new watch! Yes a new one... a bag... 2 skirts and t-shirts for the sat's performance... for the section...

Today lesson ended at 1... went shopping alone... went to cityhall and suntec... then took a train to somerset... Walked from cineleisure, heeren then PS... headed to Chinatown to meet Nei before going back to school for rehearsal... not bad! worked out today! Been walking the whole day.. even under the rain... feels good...

Blogging is something I would think twice now... probably writing a diary would be better... well I do... but if I happen to not see the sun tml... pls take it out and read it... anyway I'm dead so what am I afraid of?!

Was bathing just now... And this came to me... "What are my priority in my life?" well it goes to you too... Was thinking about it... hmm... my priorities... I have lots of commitments... I know my first priority which is God! But I'm not too sure what comes next... there's studies, family, friends, band, tuition...

There's only 7 days in a week... and 24 hours a day... How much time I spend with my family... i don't know... I think I spend more time with the mallets stick than I spend with my family and friends...

Feel a slight pain in my tummy... guess it's because I've not been eating... ok skip that part...

I'm tired... Gonna sleep... Take care peeps! Don't forget to come and watch us perform!! haha...

No comments: