Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Hope the saying is not true...

"What goes around, comes around." Is this saying true? I'm hope not... I really hope not... I don't wanna see the worse happening... I really pray hard...

I just took my UCCD test... Overall it's ok... But when I start doing the questions at the back... I'm already very tired... Then my answers are surface answers only...

Well the hint was right... Only topic 1 to 4 came out... Lucky I just read thru topic 6 and 7...

Slept at 2 last night... was still at topic 2 at abt 10+... And before 2am I finished almost everything except for topic 5... coz I decided to forgo that topic... Hmm... Think I should study on my bed more often... When I'm lying on my bed I can actually study faster... But my friends said that they would all fall asleep... Well I guess it's all in the mind...

I'm so sleepy now... Gonna catch some sleep before meeting ken n wb to study... and sufen too...

Haven taken my breakfast and lunch... waiting for my mum to call... oh yeah talking about food... OMG! I can't take it anymore! Everybody is watching over me... Making sure that I eat... Not a single moment I can runaway from it...

But well again it shows that my friends care for me... Appreciate it guys! Will try to eat k!

No comments: