Thursday, March 17, 2005

Sick but enlightenment came to me...

I am sick... Down with fever... sore throat... Felt so weak yesterday night.. came home after tuition was feeling hot and cold... After my bath, hid under three blankets but was still shivering... So terrible! I was in long pants too... Whole body was aching...

Woke up in the monring... My body was still aching and still having a terrible headache... I couldn't get out of my bed... I was feeling so weak! I didn't slept well the whole night too... I kept waking up with the pain in my body and my head... It's killing me...

Went to see a doctor just now... And I just found out I've got gastric... well can't blame anyone except for myself... have not been eating... not able to get back to my normal diet... swelling in my throat... totally sucky!

Went out with Cia yesterday to look for parking lot pimp cds but what a let down... we couldn't find anything... HMV doesn't have their cds... Think will go check it out at Borders... Hopefully they have... After all local bands are ain't that popular yet...

Hmm... I'm beginning to know what I want in my life... What I wanna do and my directions... After all our interest is why we are here!! haha... well it's important to know what you want in life if not don't live!

Got MA presentation tml... kind of worried... well it's always the only presentation that all of us will feel so tense up! Coz it's Ambrose! haha...

No comments: