Monday, March 28, 2005

Just woke up from my nap... Oh I feel so refreshed! But got to study for UCCD tml... it totally sucks man! The test is in the morning... But I'm beginning to not feel exams tension... Coz I know God is there to help me! If not I wouldn't have passed MA... Though it's not flying colours I'm glad I did passed...

Told cia yesterday that if i passed with flying colours I would take the econs elective.... But do you know that the moment I had my ass on the seat and started taking the paper... I'm like! Hell no am I going to take that elective! Why would I wanna take something that I know I would freaking hell don't understand, and memorise and just manage to scrap through next year... Probably I will go look at other interesting elective first... Cia give me time to consider! It's my future you know! I don't wan my future to be ruined in the hands of econs anymore!! I'm so glad that my MA life ENDED OFFICALLY TODAY!! Let me enjoy first!

Am eating instant noodles at the same time... well haven had my breakfast and lunch... And soon it's gonna be dinner time! Yuck! Food! totally sucks! Just eating for the sake of eating...

ok off to study uccd... there are 7 topics... Topics 1 to 4 --> MAIN FOCUS!! Topic 5 they seldom come out with any qns... 6 and 7 they say read through... So am I to take the risk of just studying 1 to 4 and ignore the 3 behind... 1 to 4 is already enough to kill! It's already more than half the book! There only 4 questions... one question ont topic... sianz...

No comments: