Friday, March 11, 2005

Walking aimlessly...

My legs are tired but my mind ain't tired thought I can't stop thinking... It's there every single minute... The past and the present... solutions... I don't know...

Walking down Orchard aimlessly... with lots of thoughts running through my mind... Walked from Far East Plaza to Bugis.. YES! WALKING... I didn't sit down... except for dinner with mei n jeslyn... then I've been walking in heels... Didn't stop at all...

well Bought a number of things... Bought a blouse... a lip gloss... earrings... oh boy! you won't wanna know how many I bought...

SHIT! Wild Imaginations are coming back to me... I just can't get it off my mind...

I'm beginning to enjoy spending quality time alone... My loneliness ain't killing me... Wanted to go Esplande alone but well Mailina and my sisters asked me to join them at Holland V... Well promised them so went...

But it was super nosiy there... Can't talk much... Sian...

It's a sat tml... yes once again... the call will come back to me... everyday means something...

No comments: