Sunday, March 06, 2005

A successful performance it would be... Though we didn't manage to get the 100 bucks but it's ok... coz we have achieve our main motive... that's to promote our next upcoming concert...

Ohya... and we had two groups approaching us to perform for 2 more events!! haha... GOOD!! Well more public performance outside school is what we are looking for... More experience and exposure...

For me it was really a good experience... Really performing public... outside school... I realise that I do not have stage fright anymore... I was cool and calm... It's as if I belong to the stage... I'm part of the stage... haha... Well after all the event is called "The stage is yours"....

Guess I'm already slowly overcoming my stage fright problem... GOODY!!

But it's a tiring day for me... Woke up early to iron the guys clothes... pracitce in school for awhile then headed to TBP... Some of us took the train and some took the cab... lack of manpower and some stuffs are too heavy to carry when taking the train...

Alan, I'm sorry for the outstanding outfit you have... haha... it was on purpose! Anyway Happy Birthday!! That look on your face was really a classic moment man! Should have taken the expression on your face!

I guess we all did enjoyed ourself on stage! Did we?

Thanx for those who came to support!! Thank you so much! Thanx for the flowers!! really... I have diasies, sunflower, rose and lily on my table now... Gotta get a vase before they all die... or rather vases! haha...

After the whole performance carried the instruments back to school then headed to Bugis for dinner... Ok people I'm eating... don't worry... I'll try to eat k! Though I didn't finished it... But I had chocolate cake... Sara Lee chocolate cake! Man!! Heaven!! Super good!! Chocolate!! Made my day.... haha....

It was Alan's birthday cake... really big candle... haha... can reuse it to I think 60 years old??!! haha...

Raf what can I say about you?! You know what I'm thinking of... And you always hit the bull eye... AH!!! But thanx for being there sweetie... Appreciate it...

lots of projects to do... And I have yet to start on my CRM... been really busy... start tml....

No comments: