Saturday, March 19, 2005

I'm down with high fever! This is so so bad...

Today's MA presentation was not bad just a few blunder here and there... But it was terrible for me... Sick but yet went to school to present... Saw Brian on the way to class...

"You look awfully red" that's what he said... And I wasn't walking start that's what he said...

I'm feeling so weak and still in heels... After MA went start home to see a doctor again... When I told the doc that I had diarrhoea n vomitting for 2 weeks he just garle at me... :)

But quite a funny doc... I don't know what's my temperature but I bet it's high...

Had porridge but it taste awful!! I had only 2 small bowls... then told my medicine... But I had gastric... IT was so pain that I couldn't stand up...

Rested on my bed... Had a good sleep after 2 nights... Have not been slping well coz of my sickness... COugh, flu sore throat... GESH! Terrible!

Whole body is still aching!

Ohya... Anyway Ven!! Thanx for calling to check on me!! But sorry to shock you with the voice!! Will get well soon!! TO meet up with you guys!! :P I miss you so much!!

Went out with Mailina, meiying and Yena just now... Went to suntec! Well promised them that I would go... Though I still feel terrible but at least they are there... Thanx!! Bought lots of things! But stupid meiying bought so many tidbits!! Knowing that I can't eat still buy!! Stupid!!

OK!1 Off to sleep... Got a long day tml!!

No comments: