Friday, March 25, 2005

I'm so tired and sleepy...

Went to church in the morning today... Super early... Reached there about 9+ to practice the songs... Well suppose to be at 9 but Andy woke up late... But all thanx to him! That I could have breakfast with my parents!!

Was prepared to go out already then andy called me... So I slack at home then my mum came in to ask me if I wanna go breakfast with them... Being the me that rarely get to see them! Immediately said yes! Of coz I won't want to miss this chance... Just me and my parents... My sisters were still sleeping!

It maybe just a simple breakfast but to me it was a breakfast filled with LOVE! I felt so loved by them!! I had my noodles already but when their food came they would give me their bowl of food... They gave me all the vegetables...

Hiak hiak! No words could expressed how I felt! I love them!! Was on the cab when suddenly this sentence came to me... "Wah! heng jiu mei you gan dao ni le!"

well that's what my dad always says to me... It's been a long time since I see you... And everytime I could only answer him with a smile... I rarely get to see them... When I'm out they are not at home, when I'm home they are sleeping... Somehow I drag hearing this... But it's true...

Hope more of such holidays come... then I can have lots of breakfast filled with LOVE!


After church, had lunch then headed to buigs with meiying... Bought a new top and 3 new earrings and a new necklace... ;)

Okie! I'm sleepy! Nitez peeps!

No comments: