Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter day!

Happy Easter day peeps!! A happy day indeed to be celebrated!

Well, a tiring day for me... I'm super tired and I'm glad that I've figured out MA... OK sort of! hopefully... But thanx to cia... If she haven't help me with it, I guess I'll be struggling now...

After church headed to Mount Vernon to visit my grandma's grave... hmm... it's been 3 years... But it seems like just yesterday! I still remember every single thing clearly... The moment that we spent together! The day that she went back to home with God... the place where she belongs...

Oh yeah talking about that! Stupid Andy bought flowers that have not blossom! Wat the hell!! It should be nice flowers k! Flowers that blossom! But anyway thanx!

I miss her... and probably when Mount Vernon is gone... My uncle's decision is to throw her ashes into the sea... I'm kind of sad I don't know why... Having her in my heart would be good... I just don't know why, there was a sudden sour feeling when Nei told me... there was a pinch! *oUcH*

Well the decision lies with my uncle (my mum's eldest brother)... A sudden saddness fills me...

Headed to Novena to meet cia, prisca and zhenyi to study MA... Cia helped me, explain... then after that we started crapping and we were on the topic of "ghost"... Creepy... anyways let's get out of it now...

Ok I'm sick of eating! Very sick of eating! I hate food when I see food!!

I've been eating the whole day yesterday... Ok I had my regular meals... Had mee pok in the morning then burger king salad and bubble tea...

Dinner was so full man!! Meiying, meichan, Mailina and I went to Lau Pa Sat... OK let me tell you what we ordered...

Popiah, carrot cake, guo tie, tom yam soup, sambal kangkong, stringray, bbq chicken wing with french fries and we had 3 bowls of rice... yup 4 girls... we spend about 50 bucks just on food... Luckily we were able to catch the last bus... So we saved on cab! :)

OK I'm off to study MA then sleep!

No comments: