Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Trying hard to study for TA but I'm so sleepy... I'm really worried... I failed the first test and I'm so afraid now... And there's lots to study... I'm not sure if I can cope or not...

well CRM presentation is over... If I were to grade myself... I think I did badly... Worse than the previous presentation... really bad... anyway it's over... TA comes first for now... I can't wait for tml to be over... Test the usual stress that takes over me...

Got back all my individual reports already... Not too bad for last minute work I guess... I've got 70% for UCCD... 76% for CRM --> am shocked! Coz didn't really put in much effort to do that project.... ok now this is the one that gave me a big surprise and made my day last friday! I've got 73% for MA! I don't know how... But Thank God! Thanx for blessing me with all this marks... Thanx cia for helping me! Countless time i thank you... :)

But for tests I didn't really do well... I failed my FF as expected... Coz I really didn't know how to do... Only got 52% for FMKT... So it's sort of pulling my confidence down for tml's TA test... esp. after the previous test...

Ok TA time...

No comments: