Tuesday, March 22, 2005

well paper still ok... Crap all the way... Hopefully can pass...

After the paper, I was especially happy!! Don't know why... Just very happy! You know the kind of happiness that comes from the bottom of your heart! Yes that's the kind of smile that I had just now...

Headed to city hall with Cia after that... Wanted to go that to get somebody's number at Espirt but she's not there... So sad... Shall try my luck again some other day... hmm... Hopefully she works there again...

Headed to suntec food court for dinner with cia... Had fish bee hoon soup, cia had Nasi Lemak... besides that I ordered carrot cake and popiah... haha... :)

Well I had a few mouth carrot cake and only realise that the carrot cake was sour after cia ate it... haha... well I had flu so I can't taste anything... so we exchange for another popiah... Didn't finish my food...

After that we headed to the cafe at Citilink... Slack there for an hour or so then headed home...

I'm home now... Tired... Sleepy! I just wanna rest on my bed!!

I just turned my head!! MAN! My bed looks comfy!! I wanna sleep But gotta do MA report first... OK! COME ON! JOCELYN!! DO IT FAST! AND CAN REST ALREADY!

No comments: