Monday, March 14, 2005

I feel like vomitting again... and i'm still having diarrhoea... gesh! when is it gonna stop... I basically can't eat anything... nvm...

Anyway I'm slowly gaining that confidence to do something that I didn't dare to... good.... It's all in the mind I guess...

Am now at home.... Got TQM presentation later.... Yet to iron my blouse and bath... So I guess I'll be on the cab again... Sigh...

Ok today is the last day to take cab! For th next few days! I must take bus!!! No matter how early!!

Anyway I wanna thank "Yr Fren" for being so direct... It hurts... it really does hurt! It's as if a nail pierced through my heart yesterday night when I read my tagboard... I wanted to cry but it didn't came out... But I was crying in my heart...

This is so sian! There will be no sectionals until exams are over!! WHY?!! My only get away... haiz... sian...

No comments: