Thursday, March 31, 2005

Everything was planned...

ok... I'm supposed to be studying for the coming exams next week... But I'm slacking at home the whole day... Shit man!

I can only study at night... late at night i meant... When everybody is sleeping... I'll be mugging to the wee hours... I always like that... :)

I'm not too sure about how I feel recently... But I'm freaking sure that I'm looking forward to ITP... I simply can't wait...

I feel that everything is planned... Definitely by God! He had everything planned for me... I was praying hard that I won't go to egg farm... ok I didn't get in... *pHeW*

Then I was praying hard that I won't go somewhere far like Bedok or Tampines or Jurong... And he gave me a place whereby it's only a 15 mins bus ride to the company... *pHeW*

Nvm that it's not the bank opposite my house... At least it's a 15 mins bus ride... Good enough already! Just hope there I will learn something... And not go there to rot...

But well when the time comes... I think I'll be hoping for more breaks... Coz I'll be freaking busy... Mon to Fri I've to work... And I have 2 major concerts in between... Which means more practices per week... and tuition too...

It's ok! Coz I know where my strength would come from when the time comes...

wanted to blog a song here but I forgot which song... Nvm will blog it when I remember...

No comments: