Thursday, September 09, 2004

The concert went well... Even though there were breakdown in between...

I screwed up the drumline... but managed to get back... But well... Everybody enjoyed... The audience were so entertained by us...

After concert, we had band camp straight away... We went for AGM... Horrible tiime... All the time the topic revolves around the key issue... And the percussionists were all starving... And I guess this issue makes it worse... It's all because some of them are against someone... Politics!

After AGM, we went to the area near the sports hall to have our "dinner"... the time was already 1+... All of us had a talk till about 5+... all of it was about the concert...

Only managed to sleep at 6+... We were all dead beat...

Went home on saturday... Coz i thought I had test on wednesday... But when I reached home I realized the test was next week... hehe... sorry alan!!

Guess what! I slept from 6+ till next morning 6am... Open my eyes and went back to sleep again... hehe... Don't start saying I'm a pig!! I'm over tired... Put yourself into my shoes... guess you will be like me...

Had section competition on Monday night... We had already planned to celebrate the success of our concert... Be it if we win or not for the competition...

WELL, we didn't win... But we recieve the loudest applauses!! The most important thing is that everybody enjoyed and we, the percussionists, enjoyed too!! I guess we lost because of the IBM quiz... But never mind it's ok... Alan was quite sad about it... But I guess he somehow got over it after that...

We played badminton, volley ball and captain's ball... Haha... I finally paired up with Jermaine!! After 4 years!! Even though it was not a real game but we put in our best... And we lost to 7-6... Not that bad right! We were the only girls' team that played the longest!! ANd we make good partners!! hehe...

Slept at abt 6+... Woke up at 8+... Then had full band with Mr Tan from 9-12... Then head for home!! hehe... Home Sweet Home!!

Went to do project with my friends just now... Managed to get things done... Came home to have my beauty sleep before going out with my sis to K-ster...

Been thinking of someone recently... Never thought he would be in my mind once again... Thinking of the time we spent together in the past... Guess i'm just too tired that's y...

Off to sleep... Meeting up with the section for lunch tml...

No comments: