Tuesday, September 28, 2004

PROJECTS! PROJECTS! And more projects!! ARGH........... Projects really ruin everything!! Every single thing! Mood!! ya!! Mood!! DATELINES!! It just really freak me out!! I'm getting more and more paranoid!

And I'm feeling so laid back... Finally finished the BFI project!! Got to do some last minute amendment!! Had to cancel tuition so that I won't sleep too late...

And I have not study for my FA yet!!

Important Dates...

RWPS(soft copy) - 1 Oct... that is this friday

FA test - 2 oct... this sat

EPI report - 4 Oct(Monday)... Bloody shit! it's a minimum 1000 word portfolio... about me going for an interview and describe my skin tone/colour, body shape and appropriate dress code and style of dressing and the business etiquette... 1000 words on all these!!! God save me!

ECM all next week...

MA also next week...

But lucky both of these are almost done... Or rather done...

Haiz... Feel like burying myself in junk food... Eating is my way of venting anger and sadness... And stress...

So sian... I feel that my health is getting worse...

I'm getting dizzy spells very often... Always feel like vomitting... Think it's due to lack of rest and water... And I'm not taking my meals regularly... I take like only 1 or 2 meals...

Haiz... Haven even bath yet...




No comments: