Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Haiz... Didn't manage to go OG in the end... Coz I fell asleep on my bed while waiting for my mum to take a nap... Super tired la...

Manage to wake up on time to catch my show... so sad like each other but can't get together becoz of the sister...

Having many of thoughts this days... Positive... Negative... Think more of negative...

Seeing someone again, makes me feel so hurt... Everytime I see that someone... Those scene just flash through my mind... But I'm glad I made that decision... Filled with regrets but smart move... At least I'm free...

Why is that I can't bear with singleness?! Ain't I enjoying it? Probably, it's just my mood swing... Feeling rather down, tired and laid back this days... I think I should come up with a mood chart for myself... To keep track of my moods... Look at my life... And see where's the problem... I guess I know why... Not having enough faith with God... Who's always there for me everytime... Looking over me... Have not been spending time with God... Have to start already...

My mind is blank now... Trying very hard to remember what I want to blog...

Ohya... I finally foun someone who think the same way as me... My FA tutor, June lin... Coz yesterday my whole class guys skipped FA and she was worried... I always have this thinking... I don't like the subject but I'm studying for the sick of studying and passing it... I don't like to fail... On one! I never like Physics but I still had to study it... Always been telling my sisters that but doesn't seem to be getting into their head... Well, she said that too...

Got lessons at 9 tml... End at 1... Got nothing after day!! Nice day... What should I do? Tot of going out alone... go to the bookshop to look at some books which I want to buy.... Then probably head down to OG... My mum is deseparate for that card... Better get it before the month end...

Oh I'm so proud of myself... Thought the same old thing will happen to my com... But I actually settle it... I delete some of the stuff in cookies... then did this ad-ware scan... Hehe... And it did not hang... I'm so smart... So worried that this will happen again... It always happen once in a blue moon... Coz my friends are coming over next week to do project... guess it should be ok... Pray hard!





No comments: