Monday, September 27, 2004

So sian... I'm so sleepy! I couldn't wake up today... End up didn't go to school... But I'm quite lucky... For RWPS, it's consultation week so she didn't even mark my friends attendance...

Then FA was only like 1 hr... My friends told me that June Lin came in to class told them the answer then went off... Don't know what happen to hear... It's not her at all... Almost the whole class is there except for me and a few... But that shows that I didn't miss much...

Woke up at 2+... Still feeling sleepy... My friends just left... Finished our MA project already!! Yeah... But still got lots of projects... This friday is the submission date for the RWPS individual report... Shit! And I'm still stuck at the introduction only!! Damn... Got to buck up!! And I'm having my FA test this sat!!

Projets and Tests just totally ruin everything!! ARGH....

No comments: