Thursday, September 30, 2004

I'm a slacker!!

I'm so tired!! And super slack! Super tired now... Slept at 4+ last night... Woke up at 10.35... when lesson start at 11... still went for it... But skipped BLAW lecture to go watch movie... hehe... :X I rock!!

I have not study for my FA test yet... And my rwps soft copy is not done yet... And I went to watch movie just now!!

Watched "White chicks"! Super nice!! Worth my $6.50!! Went to watch with Meimei, Nat, Yingying, James, Anthony, Edwin and Hanyong... Had a good laugh...

Then went to Nooch for dinner... Then went walking around aimlessly...

My eyes are super red... God knows why?! Feel like sleeping... Thank God! Shun Li saved me!! She told me the report don't need to finish! I was like... "whoooooOOooo...." you save my day man! Just need to show her abit will do... Lucky!

Tomorrow is childrens' day!! haha... I have holiday!!! Nah... Declared holiday myself... Coz wanna study for FA... Can't afford to fail or do badly...

Haha... I'm so happy! No matter how tired I am... And how the project disturbs me... And whatever negative thoughts I have and how it disturbs me... It just takes it all away! I'm glad that I made the right choice... OK! I'm motivated to do my stuff now!!

WAY TO GO!! WORK HARD JOCELYN!!! LIFE'S IS JUST SO GOOD!

Off to do project...

No comments: