Friday, September 10, 2004

Went out with zai, venassa, rebecca, Qiao ling, muru to have lunch at rice table at cuppage there... Well, Had a full lunch... the food was not bad but i guess is not much of liking to me today...

After lunch, head down to Bugis... Went to the arcade... alan joined us... Played some lame games... Then sat down at Rockery to chat for awhile... then Raf came to join us... went to TCC... well, me and zai didn't want to sit down so we went for window shopping... By the time we were back... they had already finished their drinks... Then we head to this halal coffee shop which sells fishball noodles, wanton noodles etc...

Intended to eat desserts but couldn't find the place... so gave up... Instead we went to Breeko! Chilli out an chat!! Ohya... Raf was analsying our characteristic by our handwriting!! Guess what!! Nobody will ever thought of this man!! You know what did Raf analyse from muru's handwriting!! he have high sex drive!! haha... The moment we heard this... WE, 3 girls can't stop laughing!! My god!! Zai kept making fun of him... haha!!! Sorry brother!! It's just too unbelievable!!

But know what!! Raf is really very accurate!! He was like 99.99999% right!! My god!! Probably one day, you guys can give me your handwriting then i'll pass it to him to analyse... It's free!

Wanted to go home... But Zai suddenly suggested to go "Actors"... WAh!!! Wonderful place man!!! Alan! Muru!! U guys missed lots of fun lor!!!

"Actors" is a pub... but is not those pub where u dance like crazy or watever... it's a place to chilli out... Zai, Venassa, Raf and I had so much fun!!

After reaching the place for abt 30 mins... there was a live band!! Shiok man!! The songs they played were superb!!! We played tai-tee... But after awhile, Venassa and me started to dance to the music... it was so romantic... But when they played "Can't take my eyes off you"... All of us went haywire!! We started singing loudly!! But well there was only 4 of us there! Coz the night is still young!

So they told us to go down and sing but we refused!! We simply went high!! I was super high!! Plus I was having terrible headache!! I did not need alcohol to make turn red!! My face was super red when I came out...

Anyway the bus came shortly after i reached the bus-stop... Was like dead when i was sitting in the bus...

Having terrible headache... and it's making my eyes red...

No comments: